The J&H Tackle Striped Bass Hoodie is perfect for Fall and Winter fishing! This heavy-duty pullover hoodie will keep you warm when the temperature starts to drop. Works great on its own or as a layer. 80% of this hoodie is cotton while the other 20% is polyester and used as a stretch fabric down the sides, around the wrists and at the bottom. This gives you a better range of motion and keeps the hoodie in place while you are wearing it. The hood is large, comfortable and features draw strings. There is a large front pocket to either keep your hands warm, or store gear, like your phone. On the front left chest is screened the new J&H logo and on the back is our amazing striped bass design. If you love fishing for striped bass, this is the hoodie to get. It will keep you warm and you will look good at the same time!
J&H Tackle Striped Bass Hoodies are available in sizes M-2XL. They are black.
Models: JHSBHOODM, JHSBHOODL, JHSBHOODXL, JHSBHOOD2XL
Find another product
The nicest hoodie sweatshirt you can buy for the price. This hoodie is high quality in every way. I would expect to pay double.
Love the sweat shirt! Great quality and design! I would like to see the t shirt designed with the J&H logo on the front and the Rockfish on the back. Thx